Friday, October 28, 2011

New Design Team Girls.....

Hi Everyone, Its Debra here and as you may have seen by the info on the sidebar I am helping Bec out by taking on the role of Challenge Blog co-ordinator for Bizzy Becs.
Bec and I were thrilled to have so many wonderful, creative ladies apply for the Design Team Positions and would really of loved to of been able to offer everyone a spot, you all made it so very hard to come to a decision.

However in saying that we would love to offer the DT positions to the following Ladies,
#1... Kelly
#6..... Tracy
#9..... Cheryl

We would also love to offer the following Guest DT spots for the months of November and December to # 2 ..Sharon and #8... Sally.

To all the other lovely ladies that applied for the DT position could you please contact me if you are interested with being a Guest Designer for future Challenges.
Thank you all once again for your wonderful support and if the ladies above could contact me at
james-ee@hotmail.com I would really appreciate it.
.......please put in the subject line "DT for Bizzy Becs" so I don't overlook the email.
Cheers,xxxx

6 comments:

Sally Richardson said...

Congratulations to the new DT ladies.. Oh my goodness.. i so excited to be invited to be a Guest DT... oooohhhh what shall I make???
Keep a watching.. lol
Thanks to Bec and Debra.

Kelly said...

Wow!!! Thank you all so much for picking me to be part of the DT!!! I'm thrilled!! Congrats to everyone else too!

Tracy said...

Thats so exciting, what a great way to start of the weekend. thanks so much for picking me.
Hugs
Tracy

Unknown said...

Congratulations girls!! I look forward to seeing your beautiful work :0)
Hugs
xoxo

Cheryl said...

Oh WOW thank you so much for picking me, I am both honoured and very excited, Thank you Bec & Debra and congratulations to the other winners.
Hugs Cheryl

Jackie Thomas said...

Huge congrats ladies. I'm so excited to working along side of you.
Hugs Jackie