Sunday, July 8, 2012

Best Wishes


Hello everyone.  DT Jackie here, with a card I recently made for my sweet little niece.  So of course I had to use one my gorgeous Magnolia images.  Speaking of Magnolia's, have you seen the beautiful new "Autumn Leaves Collection" that Bec has in store for pre-order.  Oh my goodness, they are all just too adorable for words.  Bec also has copic ciao's for just $5 each.  These will take about 2 weeks to get here.

The image, branch, flower and butterfly dies are all available from Bec.  Remember, if there is something in particular that you're after, shoot Bec an email as she just may be able to help you out.

I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend.

Hugs Jackie

3 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

oh wow stunning card!!!!!

Tess Ekwall said...

lovely card jackie!! your colouring are amazing!!
tilda is so sweet. hugs, tess.

Kelly said...

Love it Jackie!