Thursday, November 22, 2012

Hi everyone  Karen here, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the gorgeous stamp "Nevaeh" from Saturated Canary which together with  a few friends is available for preorder through Bizzy Bec's here. Isn't she devine.

This is first of my Christmas cards for this year and as I make all my own  and with Christmas just around the corner I have lots more to make.

I have used another shaped card for my base by using a Spellbinder die "Labels Eight" , "Scalloped Circles" and Standard Circles Small"  these are also available here






The circle sentitment is a freebie designed by Bec and is available on the Challenge Blog here, together with a few more so make sure you check them out.  Don't forget to give credit to Bec if you use them and don't claim them as your own.

There is still time left to enter into this months challenge "Time or Travel" and to win the gorgeous embossing folder from Nellie Snellen "Snowy Village 2".

Happy crafting

Karen