Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hi everyone Karen here today being the 22nd December and just 3 days to go until Christmas I would like to share with you the last of my Christmas cards for this year.  I have had lots of fun creating this card and being Christmas one couldn't go without using a little bit of glitter, although the glitter pens haven't shown up very well on the wings, dress and candy canes.

For my card I have used a very yummy stamp that I purchased recently from Bizzy Becs from Saturated Canary called "Candy Canes" and there are some lovely ones still available for sale hereI have also used my Memory Box Die Frostyville Wreath and on the inside Flowering Christmas Tree.  Also used is Poppy Stamp die Antique Lamp Post.  These and so much more are available for preorder in Bec's store here.




The sentiment used is again a freebie created by Bec and is available on the blog here.

There is also still plenty of time to enter into the December Christmas Challenge so keep your entries coming and join the  wonderful entries we have so far.  Just remember if you want to be in the running to win the monthly prize you need to follow  a few rules please.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everybody a wonderful Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.

Happy creating

Karen

1 comment:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Karen. I love the image.