Wednesday, June 4, 2014

May Challenge winners....

Thankyou to everyone who entered the  MAY Challenge
"ANYTHING GOES".
...this challenge theme appeared to be a favourite  judging by the wonderful entries we had...
This month Bizzy Becs would like to Congratulate .....
 
# 4 Nicki Stalker


What a GREAT card- fabulous layout and colours-  so very soft and pretty.
 
Nikki you have won ...A JOY CRAFTS HEART DIE... pictured below..
  from
We are sure you will  have a great lot of fun creating with your fabulous prize....
... please contact Bec at....bizzybec@gmail.com to claim your prize and don't forget to grab your Winners Badge from the sidebar to display proudly on your blog.
 
   Our TOP 3 awards go to....
#32- Crejabeja
#42- Ashlee's
#44- Liz
These are listed in numerical order and we'd like to congratulate these amazing entries - outstanding creations everyone....please grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar.

Don't forget to come back here tomorrow to see the NEW CHALLENGE and fabulous Inspiration from the wonderful Design Team Girls.
Cheers for now.....
 Bizzy Bec’s DT team. 


3 comments:

Crejabeja said...

Thank you for choosing my card in the top 3, what an honor!!
Congratulations to the rest.

Liz said...

Just got home from a holiday to see that my card has been chosen to be in the top three! Thank you so much! I'm not sure how to get the Top 3 badge on my blog, but I'll try and figure it out! x

Liz said...

Can anyone tell me how to add a Top 3 badge to my blog please? I can't seem to work it out. Thanks. x