Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Wish Big with Lou

Hi, Lou  here to today to share my Bizzy Bec's DT project with you.

For this card I aimed to make a quick and easy shaker card,  ummmmmm, so didn't turn out that way.
I will share a tip with you that I learnt this week as I decided to change.  DO NOT use mono glue or Tacky glue for shaker cards.  It does not dry properly and remains sticky or tacky.  So your sequins will stick to any of the mono or tacky glue that has slipped out from the layers.

I ended up taking my card to pieces and salvaging the image to start again.

Here is the finished card....

All the items I used that are available from Bec's are pre-order.
Product from Bizzy Bec's with links.....

Penny Black Wish Big clear stamp set (which is on special at the moment with free shipping in Australia)

I coloured my image with Letraset Promarkers.

Thanks loads for dropping by
Lou

3 comments:

Carol said...

Great card Lou, the trouble was well worth it. Love the colours. Thanks for the warning. I've never made a shaker card yet, when I do I'll remember your advice. Crafty hugs, Carol x

loz said...

This is so Beautiful Lou...loz

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

What abirhgt and cheery card Lou, it is such a great one to share, great inspiration!
hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}